(1) There may be a problem with the bearing in a certain part of the granulator, causing the machine to run abnormally, the working current will fluctuate, and the working current will be high (stop to check or replace the bearing)
(2) The ring die is blocked, or only part of the die hole is discharged. Foreign matter enters the ring die, the ring die is out of round, the gap between the pressing roller and the pressing die is too tight, the pressing roller is worn or the bearing of the pressing roller cannot be rotated, which will cause the granulator to vibrate (check or replace the ring die, and adjust the gap between the pressing rollers).
(3) The coupling correction is unbalanced, there is a deviation between the height and the left and right, the granulator will vibrate, and the oil seal of the gear shaft is easily damaged (the coupling must be calibrated to the horizontal line).
(4) The main shaft is not tightened, especially for D-type or E-type machines. If the main shaft is loose, it will cause axial movement back and forth. spring and round nut).
(5) The large and small gears are worn, or a single gear is replaced, which will also produce loud noise (run-in time is required).
(6) Uneven feeding at the discharge port of the conditioner will make the working current of the granulator fluctuate greatly (the blades of the conditioner need to be adjusted).
(7) When using a new ring die, a new pressure roller shell must be prepared, and a certain proportion of sand chaff for grinding and polishing should be used (to prevent the use of inferior ring die). Shanghai Zhengyi Machinery has more than 20 years manufacturing experience of ring die and roller shell, we supply top quality ring die and roller shell for all types of pellet mill, which will make sure high-quality production performance, and endure long term running time.
(8) Strictly control the conditioning time and temperature, and keep abreast of the water content of the raw materials entering the machine. If the raw materials are too dry or too damp, the discharge will be abnormal and the granulator will work abnormally.
(9) The steel frame structure is not strong, the steel frame vibrates during the normal operation of the granulator, and the granulator is prone to resonance (the steel frame structure must be reinforced).
(10) The tail of the conditioner is not fixed or is not fixed firmly to cause shaking (reinforcement is required).
(11) Reasons for oil leakage of the granulator/Pellet mill: oil seal wear, oil level too high, bearing damage, unbalanced coupling, body vibration, forced start, etc.